3mm / 1/8-inch Abrasive Mounted Stone Grinding Wheels Bits Set Cone Polishing Tool Pink 100 in 1 Set

  • Product Name: Mounted Grinding Point;Head Shape: Cylinder, Tapered
  • Color: Pink, Silver Tone;Weight: 383g;Main Material: Ceramic, Abrasive, Metal
  • Head Size: (Dia)10mm 8mm 6mm 5mm 4mm;Shank Size: 3mm / 1/8-inch(Dia)
  • Total Length: 43mm-45mm/1.7-inch-1.8-inch
  • Package Content: 100 in 1 Set x Mounted Grinding Point

Outsanding! I have bought non-Dremel bits before, and they fall apart easily. I used a bit on steel, and to my surprise, as it was grinding this metal, it did not shatter or break, and wore down very little... Absolutely unbeatable for the price.... I am totally happy with these bits, top notch!

Very well thought out set of grinding stones. Seems to have a stone for every small application.

Used for smoothing after carving with a rotary tool. Worked great!

These are a bargain for the price. I wanted a particular size but to buy them would cost more than this set!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

50 interesting facts about Selena Gomez

not saying you are wrong but

WHO Cancellation of Covid-19 survey report in China